Questions supporting the movie:
1. What are the main ideas that the creator of Facebook and his partner had in mind that makes the concept successful?
Ads, making new friends, sharing pictures and statues, and messaging.
2. Why is Facebook different from other sites, according to the movie? It allows people to contact their friends on a different level.
3. What suggestions would you give to make Facebook even better?
I suggest them to update the design and allow other connections to other social networks on it or to allow us to edit our backgrounds ( similarly to myspace) and have us put more of our own creation to it.
4. What is the future of Facebook? Crashing; If they don’t improve. It’ll die down like Myspace and Tumblr will triumph all these lame sites OR I think they would eventually purchase other social networks to include it into one huge website.
Questions about your Social Networking Activity:
– Do you have social networks accounts, such as facebook, orkut, my space, linkedin, twitter? Which ones? Which one is your favorite? Yes I do ,
Twitter, FB, LinkedIN, Tumblr , Soundcloud . Steam , IMVU , Weeworld , zwinky , Meez , Crunchyroll, Youtube , Instagram , Skype , OovoO & many more.
my favorites are IMVU, crunchyroll , YouTube , and Tumblr.
– Do you have a Facebook account? How often do you check your Facebook account?
Yes I do have one; I barely go on it – I check it once every two – three weeks.
– How many friends do you have on Facebook? Are they actually your friends?
300 friends, Yes they are actually my close-friends/ family members
– What do you do on Facebook?
Play Tetris ; Messages my friends ; Take care of my Happy baby. Nothing much really.
– What’s the best and worst thing about Facebook?
People posting statuses from tumblr ; It’s uncustomizable <- Worst . Being able to talk to my friends and save pictures online <~ Best
– What’s something you don’t like about Facebook?
It’s uncustomizable to the public
– Have you ever had a problem on Facebook? What happened? Do you know anyone who has had a problem on Facebook?
No I never had a problem on FB ; I know people who has been catfished.
– Do you chat on Facebook? How often do you do it? Do you like chatting on the internet? Why (not)?
I do chat on facebook once in a while, I like chatting on the internet because I can express myself better.
– Do you know any story about a problem because of Facebook?
Watch the Catfish series.
– Do you accept any friend request? How do you do it?
No I don’t ; I ignore peopleI don’t know and accept the people I’ve acquainted with.
– Is it okay to have your boss as a friend on Facebook? Why (not)? What about your parents? And teachers?
It’s not okay to have people such as teachers and bosses as friends on FB because they’ll constantly know what you’re doing around the clock and judge you on it.
– Do you have any private album that none of your friends can see?
Yes ; Many.
– How do you protect your album privacy on Facebook?
I set it to friends only.
– What are some privacy concerns when using Facebook?
Leakage of pics and messages.
– Do you follow celebrities on Facebook?
– How different are Facebook and Twitter?
Facebook you can type a story long status. Twitter is just for quick, constant updates.
– How different are Facebook and Orkut?
I don’t have Orkut.
– Why is Facebook so popular?
Because it’s widely known for connecting people regardless of their location in the world.